The Purpose of Metal Tree Guards for New York City & Beyond
- Extend and enhance the life of street trees
- Create gardens where they don’t currently exist, and
- Make every street more beautiful.
A Healthy Street Tree Do's
And so, we’ve developed a patented line of high quality, affordable, innovative tree guard and landscape fencing products for everyone who lives and works in urban spaces such as New York City and beyond. Curb Allure’s metal tree guards are environmentally friendly, but they are designed to face the challenges of city living head-on. Our decorative fencing products are not only artfully designed; they protect the beauty within them, giving every street “curb allure.”
When you use Curb Allure’s do-it-yourself (DIY) tree guards, you are taking a valuable step towards creating more livable, breathable, and beautiful streets and cities for everyone.
Trees New York, a non-profit organization that plants, preserves and protects New York City’s urban forest, approves of Curb Allure’s tree guards. We also have NYC Parks Tree Steward certification and there is a Certified Citizen Pruner on staff.
For orders outside New York City, please call us at 212-769-CURB(2872) or toll-free at 800-800-5100 for a quote. You can also email us at email@example.com or fill out our online tree guard and garden fencing “contact us” form.
Protect Your Street With a Guard That:
- is at least 18 inches from the street or even further in heavy commercial areas
- Allows water to flow freely into the tree bed / tree well / tree pit / tree box
- Protects the trunk of the tree and ensures the surrounding soil doesn’t get compacted
- Is between 18 and 24 inches high for tree and pedestrian safety
- Is made out of a durable material such as aluminum / steel
The following "protection" methods actually harm your tree:
- Sidewalk tree grates
- Tall horse guards
- Closed bottom tree guards.
For more information about why these type of guards can harm your street tree, click here.